Saturday, 12 April 2014

Lipsy Sunglasses



So this morning when I woke up and looked out my bedroom window
the sun was shining, the birds where chirping and I was smiling. So when
I sat down to do this blog post I had one idea in my mind. Sunglasses. And 
it just so happened I had purchased some brand new ones last week.

The ones I purchased were in the sale on the Next site. I instantly fell in love.
Unfortunately I think they have just gone out of stock. But i'm sure if you 
browsed around you could find them. There product name was Lipsy Bow Logo 
Sunglasses. I loved them as they have little pink bows on either side. There Beauuuttifull!!!!
Especially when the warmer months are creeping up on us!

Hope You Liked This Little Post<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kissable Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
and web hosting